In this box, you can enable additional content blocks that will appear in the Content panel inside the editor.
Currently, you can manage these content blocks:
|HTML||Allows your users to include their own HTML code||Paid plans only||More info|
|Video||Helps users include a visual link to video content||Paid plans only||More info|
|Icons||Enables users to create icon-based layouts, such as star ratings, bullet lists, properties||All plans, including free||More info|
|Menu||Allows users to create simple, text-based navigation elements||All plans, including free||More info|
|Title||Allows users to add text with H1,H2,H3 tags, for email and web accessibility, and for SEO on web pages.||All plans, including free||More info|
Content options in Page Builder
If you’re configuring a Page Builder application, there are a few differences on what these blocks allow:
- the HTML Block also allows script and iframe tags;
- the Video block allows for video playback, either embedding a Youtube or Vimeo video or pointing to a hosted video (read more);
- the Menu block allows menu items to be set as “internal links”, pointing to any content block in the page that is configured as a “block identifier”.
There is also an additional option for turning on the Form block.
Please note that you need to implement one of the two methods indicated in this article for the Form tile to appear in the Content tab of the editor:
- The default form method is available for all plans, including free
- The content dialog method is available for paid plans only.
In this section, you can enable AMP blocks that will be available in the “Content” tab of the Email Builder.
Please note that AMP content is not available for Page Builder.